MONTREAL, May 6, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - Movin'On invites you to join the Movin'On Summit, which will take place in Montréal from June 4 to 6, 2019. Presented by the "Movin' On Sustainable Mobility Fund" with C2 and Michelin as organizing partners, Movin' On is the world summit on sustainable mobility. Its mission is to transform ambition into action.
The event will take place at a brand new, more spacious and brighter venue: Grandé Studios (1854 Le Ber Street, Montréal, QC H3K 2A4). This magnificent space is located in the Pointe-Saint-Charles district in southwest Montréal, close to downtown.
Thanks to an ecosystem bringing together more than 5,000 leaders from the academic, political, municipal and business worlds, the Movin' On Summit aims to identify and implement concrete solutions to meet the major challenges of mobility.
The Movin' On Summit is:
- 5 thematic areas that project participants into a technological world where the event partners present what tomorrow's mobility will look like
- 40 featured startups
- 45 working sessions with more than 245 experts and leaders, in the form of think tank discussions led by recognized experts
- Labs dedicated to experimental ideation, where participants are invited to step outside their comfort zone
- "Braindates" designed by the company e180, targeted meetings in which participants are paired according to their common interests
- 600 road tests of sustainable vehicles
Accreditation for media representatives
If you wish to take part in this unique event where you can meet and discuss with the leaders in sustainable mobility, please apply for accreditation, without further delay, by clicking here for the form. To learn more about the summit and to view the list of 2019 speakers, click here.
SOURCE Movin'on Summit
For further information: or interview requests: Patricia Archambault, EGS, 514-710-1044, MovinOn@egspr.com; Marie-Ève Lachapelle, EGS, 514-895-8418, firstname.lastname@example.org