MONTREAL, Jan. 24, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ -
Loads of things to do, every weekend
- Himalaya Zip Line (23 metres high)
- Refrigerated skaters' trail along the river
- Ferris wheel with a great view of the city
- Snowboarding or teletraction skiing
- And more than 25 activities and shows on site
Headlining this weekend, January 25-26
- Autograph session with Yan England from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday: free show by Jean-Marc Couture at 7 p.m. and electro-pop music by DJ Abeille, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday: the David Suzuki Foundation "Protect our Winters" Classic with the participation of the group Cowboys Fringants and former NHLer Georges Laraque in a friendly boot-hockey game from noon to 2 p.m.
|Date:||Saturday, January 25 and Sunday, January 26, 2014|
|| 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Saturday)
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Sunday)
|Place :||Parc Jean-Drapeau|
|| Public transit
|| By car
|Media parking:||P-9 (follow the signs)|
SOURCE: Fête des neiges de Montréal
For further information: