TORONTO, June 11, 2010 /CNW/ - Metrolinx is pleased to invite media representatives to an important announcement on the Metrolinx 5 in 10 Plan, a plan that will help shape public transit in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area and have a significant economic impact in Northern Ontario.
An announcement event will be held on Monday, June 14, 2010, at 1:30 p.m. in Toronto.
- The Honorable Kathleen Wynne
Ontario Minister of Transportation
- The Honorable Brad Duguid
Ontario Minister of Energy and Infrastructure
- J. Robert S. Prichard
President and CEO of Metrolinx
- Raymond Bachant
President - North America, Bombardier Transportation
MASTER OF CEREMONIES:
- Lorenzo Berardinetti
M.P.P. - Scarborough Southwest
- Event program:
- Date: Monday, June 14 2010
- Time: From 1:30 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Speakers will be available for media questions following
- Electronic media may set up cameras and equipment between
1:00 p.m. and 1:20 p.m.
- Where: Kennedy GO Station (south of the mini-platform)
2467 Eglinton Avenue East
- Parking available behind the Don Montgomery Community
Metrolinx is a Crown agency of the Province of Ontario. For more information, visit our website www.metrolinx.com.
For further information: For further information: or to RSVP: Robin Alam, Media Relations, Metrolinx, 416-874-5975, Robin.Alam@metrolinx.com