TORONTO, April 12, 2012 /CNW/ - This Saturday, April 14th CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) will celebrate the grand opening of the new 6,130 square foot CIBC Donald Cousens & Copper Creek Banking Centre. The new branch will offer clients service and advice in English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Mandarin and Cantonese, as well as the convenience of a drive-thru ABM. To mark the opening, CIBC will present a donation to the Markham Stouffville Hospital.
|WHEN:||Saturday, April 14th, 2012, 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.; ribbon cutting ceremony and donation presentation to the Markham Stouffville Hospital at 1:00 p.m.|
|| ▪ Dr. Helena Jaczek, MPP Oak Ridges-Markham
▪ Frank Scarpitti, Mayor of Markham
▪ Suzette Strong, CEO Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation
▪ Kathleen Woodard, Market Vice-President, CIBC
|| Draw to win one $1,000 Best Buy Gift Card
Special time-limited client offers include:
▪ 10,000 Aeroplan Miles when you open a CIBC Unlimited® Chequing Account and set up one recurring direct deposit or 3 pre-authorized payments
▪ 0.5% bonus interest on CIBC Long-Term GICs
▪ Sign-up bonus of up to 100,000 Aeroplan Miles with a CIBC Fixed-Rate Closed Mortgage
|ACTIVITIES:||Family fun activities including BBQ, corn roast, face painter, caricaturist, balloon clown, Elvis impersonator, Lion and Dragon Dance and much more!|
|| CIBC Donald Cousens & Copper Creek Banking Centre
510 Copper Creek Dr.
Markham, ON L6B 0S1
For further information:
Media contact: Geoff Dillon, Senior Director, CIBC, at 416-309-3266, [email protected].