MONTREAL, Oct. 23, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - During the EV 2012 VÉ Electric Vehicles Conference and Trade Show, the media representatives and the general public are invited to attend and partake in a discussion on October 25, at 7:00 p.m at the Palais des congrès, Room 517-B, on the benefits of electric mobility with the following invited panelists:
- Robert Stussi, president of the Portuguese Electric Vehicle Association
- Chantal Guimont, Director - Energy Services for Electric Vehicles, Hydro-Québec
- Steven Guilbeault, co-founder and Deputy Executive Coordinator, Équiterre
- Neetika Sathe, Chief Marketing Manager for Nissan Canada Inc.
- François Chamberland, Executive Director, Technical Services, Société de Transport de Montréal
- Julie Gagnon, user of an electric vehicle within Mitsubishi's Boucherville pilot project.
A Trade Show to see it all!
The general public is also invited - Thursday, October 25, from 12:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. - to discover new products and improvements that have been made to electrical vehicles. Thanks to this trade show, 40 companies will present to the public various types of electric vehicles as well as technological breakthroughs regarding electrical vehicles' components, systems and integrated software.
To know more about the EV 2012 VÉ Electric Vehicles Conference and Trade Show, visit www.emc-mec.ca/ev2012ve or follow the Conference on Twitter @evveconf or on LinkedIn at the following address: www.linkedin.com/in/evveconferencecanada
SOURCE: EV 2012 VÉ Electric Vehicles Conference and Trade Show
For further information: