Join the discussion - interview top film studio executives, digital experts and see a live demo of Disc-to-digital
TORONTO, Sept. 3, 2013 /CNW/ - With the digital landscape growing and physical movie rental options diminishing, the movie and TV viewing habits of Canadians are changing. On September 3rd, CinemaNow, a digital, cloud-based service offering the latest movies and TV shows for rent or purchase, will host a panel discussion with top movie executives and moderated by renowned film critic Richard Crouse, debating how the entertainment industry will reach their new audience.
CinemaNow will also be launching its new Disc-to-digital service in Canada, publicly showing it for the first time at Yonge-Dundas Square. Disc-to-digital allows Canadians to convert their DVDs into digital format for viewing anytime, anywhere via CinemaNow. A demonstration of how CinemaNow with Ultra Violet will enhance the viewing experience for CinemaNow customers will immediately follow the panel discussion.
Yonge-Dundas Square, Toronto
10:40 a.m. - 11 a.m.
11 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Panel discussion moderated by film critic, Richard Crouse
11:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
CinemaNow Disc-to-digital live demonstration
11:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Photo opportunities and questions of panel
WHO: Interview opportunities available with panel participants:
- Loveena Chera, Director of CinemaNow Canada
- Brian Humes, Executive Vice President - Canada & United Kingdom 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
- Edward Han, Vice President, Digital Account Management, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- John Melluso, Vice President, Sales, Universal Studios Canada Inc.
- Aksel Lielmanis, Executive Director, New Release Marketing Warner Bros. Entertainment Canada Inc.
Interview opportunities for stories relating to CinemaNow and UltraViolet available with panel participants as well as:
- Elliott Chun, Communications Manager of Future Shop, retail partner
- Agents from Geek Squad and Experts from ConnectPro
SOURCE: Best Buy Canada
For further information: