TORONTO, May 1, 2013 /CNW/ -
|WHAT:||Daily Bread's Ultimate Food Challenge|
| A culinary competition on the Toronto waterfront, with a sampling of chefs' signature dishes
from their restaurants. There will also be gourmet hors d'oeuvres from Daily Bread's Catering
Kitchen, an espresso and dessert bar, drinks, silent auction and more!
| Proceeds from the 2013 Ultimate Food Challenge will support Daily Bread's Food Services
Training Program and meal programs for low-income children and families.
|Sponsored by Campbells, Canadian Pacific and Nutella|
|| Wednesday, May 8 from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
6:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
7:30 p.m. Chef competition begins
9:00 p.m. Chef winner is announced
|| ● Alexandra Feswick (Samuel J. Moore, The Great Hall)
● Jason Parsons (Peller Estates Winery Restaurant)
● Chef Devan Rajkumar (Executive Chef, Bosch & Branding Chef, Food Dudes)
|| ● Arlene Dickinson (star of CBC's Dragons' Den and The Big Decision)
● Erin Davis (Morning Show host, CHFI)
● Leslie Roberts (anchor, News Hour and News Hour Final at Global Toronto)
● Melissa Grelo (Co-host, CP24Breakfast/CP24 Anchor)
● Suman Roy (Executive Chef, Campbell Company of Canada)
|| ● Humble Howard Glassman (co-host, The Humble and Fred Radio Show)
● Fred Patterson (co-host, The Humble and Fred Radio Show)
● Josie Dye (host, 102.1 The Edge and Cosmo TV)
● Preet Banerjee (Host, Oprah Winfrey Network Canada`s Million Dollar Neighbourhood)
|| Corus Quay
25 Dockside Drive
Tickets are $150 and available at www.dailybread.ca/ufc.
Daily Bread Food Bank is fighting to end hunger in our communities.
SOURCE: Daily Bread Food Bank
For further information:
For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact:
Senior Manager, Communications
T: 416-203-0050 ext. 238