FREDERICTON, Oct. 11, 2018 /CNW/ -
The University of New Brunswick (UNB) and Canada House Wellness Group (CSE stock symbol: CHV) are jointly hosting a panel discussion on medicinal cannabis at the WU Center, on the Fredericton UNB campus, to help inform and discuss the benefits and research opportunities in and for the medicinal cannabis space for members of the research, medical, student communities and the general public.
Andrew Skaling (Chief, Business Development, Canada House Wellness Group Inc.) will be moderating this important discussion to help advance medical and recreational cannabis research with an expert panel.
- David MaGee, VP of Research, University of New Brunswick
- Dr. Van Vuuren, family physician with special interest in Cannabinoid Therapy, Canada House Wellness Group
- Nicole Ferris, Senior Cannabinoid Therapy Expert, Canada House Wellness Group
- Dr. John Dornan, Regional Chief of Medical Staff, Horizon Health Network (tentative)
- Steve Milbury, Senior Director, Priority Opportunities, Opportunities New Brunswick
- Eric Cook, Executive Director, Research & Productivity Council
- Dr Michael Prouse, PhD, Quality Control Manager, Abba Medix
Wu Conference Centre
6 Duffie Drive
Fredericton, NB E3B 0R6
Monday, October 15th, from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Media are asked to bring their formal accreditation. There will be a Q&A session following the discussion and one-off interviews will be available with participating panelists.
Canada House Wellness Group Inc.
Canada House is an experienced, integrated medical cannabis company providing patient-specific cannabinoid therapy products and services through its clinics and licensed producer. Canada House is the parent company of Canada House Clinics, Knalysis Technologies and Abba Medix Corp. For more information please visit http://www.canadahouse.ca or www.sedar.com.
SOURCE Canada House Wellness Group Inc.
For further information: Canada House Wellness Group Inc., Andrew Skaling, Chief, Business Development, T 506-470-0981, firstname.lastname@example.org; University of New Brunswick, Hilary Creamer Robinson, Communications Officer, UNB Communications, T 506-458-7996, email@example.com