Showcases the latest in motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and gear
TORONTO, Dec. 10 /CNW/ - The Toronto Motorcycle Show, the Canadian motorcycle and ATV industries' premier motorcycle, scooter and ATV event, is the first place for people to see the latest motorcycles, ATV's and scooters before they hit dealer floors. The show features more than 165 exhibitors including Aprilia, BMW, BRP, Ducati, Harley- Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Hyosung, Kawasaki, KTM, Moto Guzzi, Polaris, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Vespa, Victory, and Yamaha, with some showcasing their 2011 models for the first time.
What: The 2010 Toronto Motorcycle Show
- She Rides night December 10 - ladies FREE after 5PM
- For kids - Yamaha Riding Academy teaches FREE riding on TT-R off-road bikes
- Riders Marketplace deals - for those looking to save cash on 2010 models, gear, and parts
- Celebrity autograph sessions- with Jordan Szoke, Patrick Trahan, Rene Cormier, Doug Beattie, Steven Nickerson, Brian Wojnarowski, Bobby Kiniry and Heather Ireland
- Go vintage - Showcases polished, classic racing bikes and heritage motorcycles
- Rider Nation - featuring a variety of riding groups, associations, weekend race events, charity rides and outings for all motorcycle enthusiasts
Friday, December 10, 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 11, 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 12, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
The Toronto Motorcycle Show
South Building, Metro Toronto Convention Centre
222 Bremner Boulevard (beside the CN Tower)
Juniors (Ages 6 to 15): $10.00
Children (under six years): Free when accompanied by an adult
Family Pass (two adults & two juniors): $38.00
For further information: For further information:
FOR MEDIA REGISTRATION PLEASE CONTACT: