EDMONTON, May 30, 2012 /CNW/ - One-in-six people have reported being bullied in their career. On Thursday May 31, 2012, workplace bullying expert Valerie Cade will present a keynote presentation to 500 registered nurses (RNs) and nurse practitioners (NPs) at a lunch event hosted by the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA). Associate Minister of Wellness Dave Rodney will address the group of RNs and NPs at CARNA's annual general meeting immediately following the keynote.
• Associate Minister of Wellness Dave Rodney
• CARNA President Dianne Dyer
• CARNA CEO Mary-Anne Robinson
• Workplace bullying expert Valerie Cade
• Nearly 500 registered nurses and nurse practitioners
• Keynote presentation on workplace bullying.
• CARNA annual general meeting
|WHEN:|| Thursday May 31, 2012.
|WHERE:|| Westin Hotel, Edmonton
10135 100 Street
|ABOUT CARNA:||CARNA is the professional and regulatory body for Alberta's more than 33,000 RNs, including nurses in direct care, education, research and administration as well as nurse practitioners. Its mandate is to protect the public by ensuring that Albertans receive effective, safe and ethical care by registered nurses. For more information, visit www.nurses.ab.ca.|
For further information:
To arrange an interview or photo opportunity, contact: