TORONTO, July 31, 2015 /CNW/ - The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of National Defence and Minister for Multiculturalism will deliver a keynote address to One Free World International's conference Vulnerable Populations: ISIS, radicalization at home, and persecuted Muslim minorities abroad.
The one-day conference will feature:
- Keynote address by the Hon. Jason Kenney, Minister of National Defence
- Remarks by prominent leaders from Canada's diverse Muslim community
- An address from Rev. Majed El Shafie, Founder of One Free World International
Speakers will discuss:
- The ISIS threat and the impact on Canadian communities
- Youth radicalization in Canada and efforts to combat it
- The persecution of Muslim minorities abroad
|Monday, August 3, 2015|
|2:00-3:30pm, Formal Program|
|Vic Johnston Community Centre|
|Hazel McCallion Hall|
|335 Church St, Mississauga|
Media are asked to arrive by 1:45pm for set-up.
Speakers will be available to the media following the conclusion of formal proceedings at 3:30pm.
One Free World International (OFWI) is an international human rights organization based in Toronto, Canada, that focuses on the rights of religious minorities around the world and promotes tolerance, understanding and respect for diverse religious beliefs.
SOURCE One Free World International
Image with caption: "One Free World International (CNW Group/One Free World International)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20150731_C9315_PHOTO_EN_44055.jpg
For further information: