TORONTO, April 4, 2012 /CNW/ - A Golden media and photo opportunity as The Princess Margaret launches the largest healthcare initiative of its kind in Canada.
The Princess Margaret, one of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world, will take another giant step forward and revolutionize cancer care in Canada and around the world by creating and delivering our unique model of Personalized Cancer Medicine.
When: Thursday, April 12, beginning at 11:30AM sharp and concluding by 12 noon
Where: 7th floor Research Atrium of Princess Margaret Hospital, 610 University Avenue, Toronto
- Paul Alofs, President & CEO, Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation
- Dr. Benjamin Neel, Director of The Campbell Family Institute for Cancer Research at The Princess Margaret
- Dr. Mary Gospodarowicz, Medical Director of the Cancer Program at The Princess Margaret
- Robert Kidd, cancer survivor
- Dr. Robert Bell, President & CEO of University Health Network
- Cara Finley, donor and volunteer
- media are invited to witness a Golden moment as hundreds of Princess Margaret patients, doctors, scientists, nurses and volunteers raise the bar to conquer cancer in our lifetime
The Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation and The Princess Margaret are members of University Health Network, which also includes Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital and Toronto Rehabilitation Institute. www.pmhf.ca
For further information:
Associate Director, Public Relations
Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation
Hill + Knowlton Strategies