TORONTO, Oct. 9, 2014 /CNW/ -
- Halfway through its Billion Dollar Challenge, The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation announces transformational investments that will deliver on the promise of Personalized Cancer Medicine
- Paul Alofs, President & CEO, The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
- Dr. Mary Gospodarowicz, Medical Director, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- Ian Telfer, cancer survivor and Chairman of the Board, Goldcorp Inc.
Media feeds supplied
Speakers will be available for interviews after the official presentation.
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014
2:00 – 2:30pm
- Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
610 University Avenue, 7th floor atrium
Toronto, Ontario M5G 2M9
SOURCE: Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
For further information: Kevin Shea, Director, Public Relations, The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, 416.946.2898, [email protected]