TSAWWASSEN, BC, Oct. 1, 2014 /CNW/ -
- 10:00 a.m., Thursday, October 2, 2014
- 4515 – 27-B Avenue, Tsawwassen, BC
- To sign a financing agreement for two key infrastructure projects.
- Since TFN's Treaty became effective in 2009, it has established a new government, a comprehensive land use plan, and has entered into significant partnerships which are creating thousands of jobs – and providing a sustainable future for TFN and its People.
- TFN is entering into a commercial partnership with Vancity to help build two critical infrastructure projects – a new independent tertiary sewage treatment plant, and a significant new road and utility servicing infrastructure.
- These improvements will be the foundation for current and future growth for TFN.
- Chief Bryce Williams
- Vancity – Stewart Anderson
- Media audio feeds provided by Mediaco.
- Parking on-site.
- After the event, there will be a site viewing of the sewage treatment plant's start-up construction.
- NOTE: please wear footwear suitable for sand and gravel.
SOURCE: Tsawwassen First Nation
For further information: Tanya Corbet: 604-928-0879