TORONTO, Feb. 27, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Air Canada invites media to attend an open house celebration of its 75th anniversary on Friday, March 2, at Lester B. Pearson International Airport. Media will have an opportunity to tour Boeing's 787 Dreamliner, which is making a first visit to Canada for the event, and speak with Air Canada and Boeing officials about the world's newest and most modern commercial aircraft. Air Canada has committed to purchase 37 Dreamliners with first delivery in 2014.
|When:||11 a.m. Friday, March 2, 2012|
|Where:||6420 Silver Dart Drive, Mississauga, Ontario|
- Opportunity to tour 787 Dreamliner
- Availability of Air Canada and Boeing officials (including qualified Air Canada 787 pilot)
- Vintage fashion show of airline uniforms dating to 1930s
- Original Trans-Canada Air Lines 1937 Lockheed L-10A aircraft
- Commemorative 75th Anniversary stamp presentation
- Official launch of Air Canada Foundation
Media planning to attend this event are requested to kindly RSVP at [email protected]
Free parking at the Air Canada facility will be provided for media covering this event.
For further information:
Isabelle Arthur (Montréal) (514) 422-5788
Peter Fitzpatrick (Toronto) (416) 263-5576
Angela Mah (Vancouver) (604) 270-5741