TORONTO, Oct. 2, 2013 /CNW/ - Farmers in the Central Alberta are invited to turn in their obsolete or unwanted agricultural pesticides on the dates and at the locations specified below from 9 am until 4 pm.
Photographers and reporters are welcome to visit the drop off locations:
- Irma, Viterra
- Lacombe, Crop Production Services
- Onoway, Dow Fertilizers Ltd.
- Westlock, Viterra
- Bashaw, Bashaw Crop Services
- Leduc, Viterra
- St Paul, Andruko Group Solutions Inc
- Wainwright, Viterra
- Lamont, Richardson Pioneer
- Provost, Andruko Group Solutions Inc
- Vermillion, Webbs Crop Services
- Wetaskiwin, Parkland Fertilizers
- Camrose, Crop Production Services
- Castor, Crop Production Services
- Lloydminster, Crop Production Services
- Morinville, Westmor Terminals
This program is operated by CleanFARMS, an industry-led national not-for-profit agricultural waste management organization in partnership with Alberta ag retailers. It is the plant science industry's commitment to safely and responsibly collect obsolete pesticides at no cost to farmers.
SOURCE: CleanFARMS Inc.
For further information: