EDMONTON, Oct. 13, 2015 /CNW/ - Farmers in Alberta are invited to turn in their obsolete or unwanted agricultural pesticides and livestock/equine medications on the dates and at the locations specified below for safe disposal.
Collection sites will be open on the days specified from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Photographers and reporters are welcome to coordinate with Erin O'Hara to visit the drop off locations:
Monday, October 26, 2015
- Crop Production Services in Fort MacLeod, 403-553-3774
- Benalto Ag Services in Benalto, 403-746-2012
- Richardson Pioneer in Oyen, 403-664-2620
- Richardson Pioneer in Dunmore, 403-527-6600
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Crop Production Services in Bow Island, 403-545-6806
- Richardson Pioneer in Magrath, 403-758-3162
- Fox Lake Agro in Hanna, 403-854-2820
- Richardson Pioneer in Olds, 403-556-3222
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
- Cargill in Lethbridge, 403-327-4380
- Crop Production Services in Crossfield, 403-946-4588
- Crop Production Services in Taber, 403-223-2807
- Kneehill Soil Services in Drumheller, 403-823-4600
Thursday, October 29, 2015
- CHS Canada in Caresland, 403-934-4644
- CHS Canada in Craddock, 403-733-3529
- Kneehill Soil Services in Linden, 403-546-4050
- Crop Production Services in Vauxhall, 403-654-4464
Friday, October 30, 2015
- Crop Production Services in Picture Butte, 403-732-4585
- Crop Production Services in Brooks, 403-362-2071
- Crop Production Services in High River, 403-652-3500
- Richardson Pioneer in Hussar, 403-787-3931
CleanFARMS, a national, industry-led agricultural waste stewardship organization, has partnered with CropLife Canada and the Canadian Animal Health Institute (CAHI) to deliver this program to Alberta farmers. The plant science and animal health industries are committed to safely and responsibly collecting and disposing of obsolete pesticides and livestock/equine medications at no cost to farmers.
For more information, visit www.cleanfarms.ca or call 1-877-622-4460.
SOURCE CleanFARMS Inc.
For further information: Erin O'Hara, Media Relations, [email protected], 613-230-9881 x3223