ETOBICOKE, ON, Oct. 10, 2012 /CNW/ - Farmers in Manitoba are being invited to turn in their obsolete or unwanted agricultural pesticides and food animal medications over a three-day period from Oct. 23 - 25.
Photographers and reporters are welcome to visit the drop off locations:
- Arborg, Viterra
- Arnaud, G.J. Chemical Co Ltd.
- Birtle, Twin Valley Co-op
- Brandon, Acropolis Warehousing Inc.
- Dauphin, Dauphin Co-op
- Elva, Cargill
- Grosse Isle, Viterra
- Holland, Paterson Grain
- Inglis, Jacksons Seed
- Killarney, Paterson Grain
- Neepawa, Redfern Farm Services Ltd.
- Niverville, Paterson Grain
- Oak Bluff, Terraco
- Pilot Mound, Double Diamond Farm Supply
- Portage La Prairie, Munro's Farm Supplies Ltd.
- Reston, Viterra
- Stonewall, Terraco
- Swan River, Richardson Pioneer
- Virden, Valleyview Co-op
- Winkler, Cargill
The program is co-funded by CleanFARMS, Canadian Animal Health Institute (CAHI) and the Manitoba Conservation's Sustainable Development Innovations Fund (SDIF). It is also supported by the Keystone Agricultural Producers.
For further information: