OTTAWA, Oct. 9, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Farmers in Ontario are invited to turn in their obsolete or unwanted agricultural pesticides and farm animal medications on the dates and at the locations specified below from 9 am until 4 pm.
Media are welcome to visit the drop off locations:
- Guelph, Woodrill Farms Ltd.
- Hickson, Oxford Agropro Ltd.
- Dunnville, Hessels Farm Supply Ltd.
- Stayner, Holmes Agro Ltd.
- Brussels, Brussels Agromart Ltd.
- Greenway, Hensall District Co-operative
- Scotland, Scotland Agromart Ltd.
- Glencoe, Parrish & Heimbecker
- Brodhagen, Hoegy's Farm Supply Ltd.
- New Hamburg, Good Crop Services Ltd.
- Oakwood, Oakwood Ag Centre
- Beamsville, N.M. Bartlett Inc.
- Lucknow, Lucknow District Co-operative Inc.
- Leamington, Agris Co-operative Ltd.
Oct 22 - 24
- Gore Bay, Northland Agromart Ltd.
- Verner, Verner Ag Centre
- Thornloe, Temiskaming Ag Centre
- Arnprior, M & R Feeds and Farm Supply Ltd.
- Micksburg, M & R Feeds and Farm Supply
- Oxford Station, Harvex Agromart
- Courtland, Cargill Inc.
- Harriston, North Wellington Co-op
- Walkerton, Huron Bay Co-op
- Tupperville, Agris Co-op
- Cobourg, Northumberland Grain Inc.
- Tara, Sprucedale Agromart Ltd.
- Bradford, Bradford Co-op
- Talbotville, Sylvite Agri-Services Ltd.
- Picton, Country Farm Centre
- Orangeville, Holmes Agro Ltd.
- Kitchener, GROWMARK Inc.
Farmers who wish to turn in obsolete pesticides or farm animal medications are asked to pre-register. This can be done online at www.cleanfarms.ca or by calling 1-877-622-4460.
This program is operated by CleanFARMS, an industry-led, national not-for-profit agricultural waste management organization in partnership with the Canadian Animal Health Institute and the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
SOURCE: CleanFARMS Inc.
For further information: