HINTON, AB, June 9, 2017 /CNW/ - Media representatives are advised that case experts representing the Government of Canada will be available for a technical briefing following the resolution and sentencing related to the Obed Mountain Coal Mine spill.
Friday, June 9, 2017
15:00 p.m. MDT
Technical briefing dial-in: 1-866-206-0153
Conference Code: 9954814#
Please confirm your participation by contacting Rosaleen.OMahony@dfo-mpo.gc.ca.
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Acting/Regional Director, Environmental Enforcement, Daniel Smith
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Director of Conservation and Protection, Joe Justus
- Fishery Officer, Robert Weaver
- Fisheries Biologists, Bev Weaver & Jason Shpeley
- Public Prosecution Service of Canada Spokesperson
- Erin Eacott
SOURCE Fisheries and Oceans Central & Arctic Region
For further information: Rosaleen O'Mahony, Communication Advisor, 519-383-1821, Rosaleen.OMahony@dfo-mpo.gc.ca