TORONTO, June 9 /CNW/ -
WHAT: Gilda's Club Greater Toronto will honour Jeanne Beker,
David Daniels and Colin Mochrie for their outstanding community
leadership and extraordinary support of GTA's cancer community
by presenting each with a first annual Gilda's Award.
- Jeanne Beker, Canadian fashion icon and host of CTV's
- David Daniels, Toronto businessman and former producer of
'It's Always Something'
- Colin Mochrie, Canadian actor and comedian
- Sandie Rinaldo, Anchor, CTV National News with Sandie
Rinaldo and CTV News Today with Sandie Rinaldo
- Helen Burstyn, Co-Founder of Gilda's Club Greater Toronto,
past President of the Canadian Club of Toronto and current
Chair of the Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Bob Richardson, Chair of Gilda's Club Greater Toronto Board
WHEN: Friday, June 11, 2010
11:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- 11:30 - 12:00 VIP Cocktail Reception
- 12:00 - 12:55 Lunch
- 12:55 - 1:30 Awards Presentation
WHERE: Sheraton Centre Hotel - Dominion Ballroom
123 Queen Street West, 2nd Floor
SOURCE Gilda's Club Greater Toronto
For further information: For further information: Stephanie Sayer, (416) 500-1656, firstname.lastname@example.org