VANCOUVER, April 14, 2014 /CNW/ - Chiefs from two Northern B.C. First Nations, Eagle Spirit Energy Holdings Ltd., and the Aquilini Group will hold a media briefing today at 10:30 a.m. to announce a First Nations-led alternative to Enbridge's Northern Gateway Pipeline proposal.
Representatives taking part in the media briefing will include:
- Chief Archie Patrick of the Stellat'en First Nation
- Chief Ray Morris of the Nee Tahi Buhn First Nation
- Calvin Helin, Chairman & President, Eagle Spirit Energy Holdings Ltd.
- David Negrin, President, the Aquilini Group
- Dan Hisey, Senior Project Technical Advisor
Monday, April 14, 2014 - 10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
Holiday Inn Express, Atrium Ballroom, 2889 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC (Renfrew and Hastings Street)
SOURCE: Eagle Spirit Energy Holdings Ltd.
For further information: Martin Livingston, Living Communications Inc., Phone: 604-657-8234, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org