OTTAWA, June 14, 2013 /CNW/ -
|WHEN:||Wednesday, June 19, 3013||Thursday, June 20, 2013|
|TIME:||8:30 - 18:50 Pacific Time||8:30 - 16:00 Pacific Time|
|WHERE:||High Country Inn and Yukon Convention Centre|
|4041 - 4th Avenue, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1H1|
|Room: A & B1|
The Commission will hold a hearing in Inuvik, Northwest Territories, to review:
- The quality and reliability of telecommunication services available in the North,
- Northwestel's plan to improve its network and infrastructure,
- The regulatory framework that applies to Northwestel for its services
- The services used by Northwestel's competitors to serve their retail customers.
The hearing will take place in two phases:
- Day one: Monday, June 17 in Inuvik
- Day two and three: Wednesday, June 19 and Thursday, June 20 in Whitehorse.
If you plan on attending the hearing or would like more information about the hearing, please contact Media Relations at 819-997-9403 or by email at [email protected].
You can listen to the hearing through a live audio feed available on our website at: www.crtc.gc.ca .
Are you interesting in following the hearing? Follow us on Twitter:
@CRTChearings: hashtags: #Northwestel #CRTC
Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2011-302
Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2011-302-1
SOURCE: Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission
For further information:
MediaRelations, Tel: 819-997-9403, Fax: 819-997-4245
Tel: 819-997-0313, TDD: 819-994-0423, Fax: 819-994-0218
Toll-free # 1-877-249-CRTC (2782)
TDD - Toll-free # 1-877-909-CRTC (2782)
Ask a question or make a complaint http://crtc.gc.ca/RapidsCCM/Register.asp?lang=E