MONTREAL, Dec. 3, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI) said today it will webcast its two-day meeting with analysts in Toronto on Dec. 10-11, 2013.
The CN leadership team will deliver a series of presentations focusing on how deepening the company's strategic agenda of Operational and Service Excellence and becoming a true supply chain enabler will support sustainable, profitable growth and value creation.
The webcast and speakers' slides will be available on CN's website at www.cn.ca/investors. Presentation slides for the first day of the meeting will be posted on the website starting at 3 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Dec. 10. The slides for the second day's presentations on Dec. 11 will be available at 7.15 a.m. ET.
- 3.00-4.30 p.m. ET - Delivering Responsibly: Putting Safety First - Join CN's safety experts to learn more about how the railway's initiatives in people, process, technology and investment are supporting continuous improvement in safety performance
- 5.15-6.00 p.m. ET - Deepening Our Strategic Agenda - Claude Mongeau, CN president and chief executive officer
- 7.45-8.00 a.m. ET - Day Two's Agenda - Claude Mongeau
- 8.00-9.15 a.m. - Operational and Service Excellence - Jim Vena, executive vice-president and chief operating officer
- 9.15-10.30 a.m. - Driving Profitable Growth - JJ Ruest, executive vice-president and chief marketing officer
- 10.30-11.00 a.m. - Break
- 11.00 a.m.-12.15 p.m. - Creating Sustainable Value For Shareholders - Luc Jobin, executive vice-president and chief financial officer
- 1.15-1.30 p.m. - Wrap-up, Claude Mongeau
- 1.30-2.00 p.m. - Question and Answer Period with CN Leadership Team
CN is a true backbone of the economy, transporting approximately C$250 billion worth of goods annually for a wide range of business sectors, ranging from resource products to manufactured products to consumer goods, across a rail network spanning Canada and mid-America. CN - Canadian National Railway Company, along with its operating railway subsidiaries -- serves the cities and ports of Vancouver, Prince Rupert, B.C., Montreal, Halifax, New Orleans, and Mobile, Ala., and the metropolitan areas of Toronto, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Chicago, Memphis, Detroit, Duluth, Minn./Superior, Wis., and Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at www.cn.ca.
For further information:
Communications & Public Affairs