Experts from PwC, Eurasia Group and Kimacal Energy Strategies will discuss issues facing the energy industry at the 5th annual Energy Visions Business Forum
EDMONTON, May 15, 2014 /CNW/ - PwC is hosting its 5th annual Energy Visions Business Forum in Edmonton, Alberta on Friday May 30, 2014. The event will feature a moderated debate by global analysts and industry leaders as they discuss our future as a high cost oil and LNG producer and how global events are affecting Canada's energy industry.
Media are invited to listen in as panelists examine our energy sector at a crossroads and comment on whether it can survive and maintain its competitiveness in a future global petroleum world.
News topics include:
- Future oil and gas prices and their effect on capital investment
- The global competition for capital - is Canada ready to compete?
- Controlling production costs - how do we get to a lower cost environment?
- The role of Government, and, are IOCs exiting Canada's oil and gas industry and NOCs entering it?
- The market conditions necessary for BC's LNG projects to move ahead
|WHAT:||5th annual Energy Visions Business Forum|
|| Friday, May 30, 2014
7:30am - 9:30am
|| Manitoba Room, The Westin Edmonton
10135 100th Street
INTERVIEW & PHOTO OPPORTUNITY
The following speakers will present their ideas and be available for media comment at the event:
- Reynold Tetzlaff, National Energy Leader - PwC
- Robert Johnston, CEO, Eurasia Group
- Robert Skinner, President, Kimacal Energy Strategies
The full agenda and speaker line up is available at: http://www.pwc.com/ca/en/energy-utilities/energy-visions.jhtml.
About PwC Canada
PwC Canada helps organizations and individuals create the value they're looking for. More than 5,700 partners and staff in offices across the country are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax, consulting and deals services. PwC Canada is a member of the PwC network of firms with more than 184,000 people in 157 countries. Find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com/ca.
© 2014 PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership. All rights reserved.
PwC refers to the Canadian member firm, and may sometimes refer to the PwC network. Each member firm is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
SOURCE: PwC Management Services LP
For further information:
To RSVP or request an interview, please contact:
T: 416 947 8983