TSAWWASSEN, BC, Jan. 10, 2012 /CNW/ -
- 7:00 - 9:00 p.m., Wednesday, January 11, 2012
- TFN Recreation Centre,1929 Tsawwassen Drive, Tsawwassen, BC.
- To give the public an update about a proposed shopping complex on Tsawwassen Lands, with partners Ivanhoe Cambridge and Property Development Group.
- The Tsawwassen Final Agreement came into effect on April 3, 2009. That Agreement provided TFN with powers of self-government and a seat on the board of Metro Vancouver.
- TFN has approved a land use plan and has enacted a municipal-type zoning and development approval process to help enhance its community and build an economic base to sustain it.
- This public information meeting will allow TFN, the TFN Economic Development Corporation and its two proposed development partners to informally discuss its proposed shopping centre project concept.
- The project is just completing its initial feasibility stage.
- Members of TFN will vote on whether or not to grant a lease for this project on January 18, 2012.
- TFN Economic Development Corporation
- Ivanhoe Cambridge
- Property Development Group
- Set-up is "open house" style; no audio feeds.
- Parking on-site
For More Information:
- Tanya Corbet: 604-928-0879
For further information:
Tanya Corbet: 604-928-0879