LONDON, NEW YORK, SINGAPORE, SYDNEY and TOKYO, Feb. 2, 2012 /CNW/ - Over the last year, McCann Healthcare Worldwide has again won more international and national awards and honors, re-establishing it as the most creatively awarded and recognized healthcare agency network in the world for the second year in a row.
These top honors and awards include:
- McCann Healthcare Japan and McCann HumanCare China being awarded Specialist Agency of the Year by Campaign Asia – the fourth straight year McCann Healthcare offices in Asia garnered such kudos;
- McCann Healthcare Japan winning the best of show Grand Global Award plus multiple Global Awards bagged by Torre Lazur McCann London and McCann Healthcare Australia for the second straight year;
- At the 2011 IPA Best of Health Awards, McCann Healthcare Australia scored 'Best of Show' to Healthcare Professionals, while Torre Lazur McCann London won 'Best Use of Art Direction,' plus 3 Gold, 2 Silver and 5 Bronze awards;
- McCann Healthcare Japan awarded first-ever Digital Gold at the 2011 Spikes Asia Advertising Festival;
- Gold, 2 Silver and 7 Bronze CLIO Healthcare Awards won by McCann Healthcare Japan, Mumbai, Singapore, China, echo Torre Lazur; and Torre Lazur McCann London;
- At the 25th annual International RX Club Awards, McCann Healthcare Worldwide won the most Gold and Silver creative awards (2 and 3) plus 9 MHWWW offices contributed to winning far more Awards of Excellence – 76 – than its nearest competitor, with 49.
- Four patient educational videos on rare-blood disorder PNH, created by RCW for Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc., won 7 Telly Awards– two Silver and five Bronze across Pharmaceutical and Health and Wellness categories.
- RCW Group won 6 PharmaChoice Awards, more than any other agency.
- Torre Lazur McCann won 5 medals including Best of Pharma and Gold for Boehringer Ingelheim's Ribbon Organ Animation campaign at the fiercely healthcare-competitive Art Directors Club of New Jersey 2011 Awards show.
Jeremy Perrott, Global Creative Director, McCann Healthcare Worldwide, commented, "Confidence in our creative product and belief in our ability to produce work that breaks new ground have been recognized in the results of our best year ever in the award shows. Our most awarded work around the world was not for the traditional or conventional creative solutions. Instead, it was for innovation-driven solutions: Innovation in the use of media, technology, digital and integration. The dialogue with our audiences has changed and so has the work. This makes for exciting work and times ahead."
John Cahill, Global CEO, McCann Healthcare Worldwide, said, "Stand-out creative performance across our network is proof we have embraced the challenge to be the best among our healthcare agency colleagues. What is most encouraging is our progress to successfully compete against all ad agencies creatively. In the months ahead, we will seek to achieve ever greater innovation and success as the result of great partnerships. I am truly grateful to all our clients and to our great network, and I look forward to 2012 with much enthusiasm."
Jeremy Perrott added, "A major catalyst to our achievements has been innovative creative training, specifically a worldwide creative seminar held for the first time in Berlin last year. We brought Hollywood to our clients and creatives, we challenged ourselves to change and together as agency and clients we were inspired by directors, gamers, film makers, content providers, entertainment professionals and advertising gurus. We pledged to work together to make those changes and work with the best to produce the best. Already change has had an impact with clients who attended seeing the results. This year, three more seminars will be held as the model has been approved and agreed a success."
About McCann Healthcare Worldwide
McCann Healthcare Worldwide is the most awarded worldwide professional and consumer healthcare advertising agency network with the largest international expertise spanning 23 countries. McCann Healthcare's global network is comprised of five advertising and promotion brands – Echo Torre Lazur, RCW Group, McCann Healthcare, McCann HumanCare and Torre Lazur McCann -- as well as the leading worldwide Medical Communications practice, consisting of Complete Medical Group and Caudex Medical. All six of these global McCann Healthcare's entities contain additional specialist divisions and digital marketing expertise. McCann Healthcare Worldwide is a part of McCann Worldgroup, the largest marketing communications agency network in the world, and is the largest healthcare agency network owned by Interpublic Group [NYSE: IPG].
SOURCE McCann Healthcare Worldwide
For further information:
Ray Roel, +1-646-865-3127