Equipped Mazda vehicles to get access to SiriusXM Traffic Plus and Travel Link
TORONTO, Aug. 20, 2018 /CNW/ - SiriusXM Canada, the country's leading audio entertainment company, today announced that customers who purchase a 2018, 2019 or 2020 Mazda vehicle equipped with SiriusXM Traffic Plus and Travel Link will receive a complimentary five-year subscription to the service.
"Adding SiriusXM's comprehensive infotainment services to our already unparalleled driving experience represents outstanding added value and utility for our customers," said Mark Peyman, National Manager, Product Strategy & Development, Mazda Canada. "The seamless experience of receiving 24/7 coverage of traffic, incidents, alternate routes, weather and more allows our drivers to focus on enjoying their drive. Offering complimentary access across such an extended period for our customers will be an exceptional differentiator for us in the market."
"SiriusXM's Traffic Plus and Travel Link service offers Mazda customers the security of knowing exactly what's ahead on their journey plus the convenience of fuel prices, sports scores and much more with no impact on data limitations," said Paul Cunningham, SVP, Sales & Marketing, SiriusXM Canada.
Customers can access the suite of advanced services with features that highlight information including:
- Traffic speed: Color-coded roads on the vehicle's navigation screen show traffic speed in major urban areas.
- Accidents, Construction, and Road Closures: Receive traffic alerts, including accidents, disabled vehicles, construction and road closures.
- Alternate Route Guidance and Mapping: In-vehicle navigation system and detailed traffic data enable drivers to choose alternate routes and receive updated directions to avoid congested roads.
- National Weather Information: Receive coast-to-coast weather data, including current conditions, five-day forecasts and weather maps.
- Fuel Prices: Get detailed information on fuel prices and the ability to sort by lowest price, fuel type, distance or brand name.
- Sports Scores: In-game and final scores, as well as weekly game schedules for world-class professional sports and college programs.
Customers purchasing any new or certified pre-owned SiriusXM-equipped Mazda vehicle receive a three-month All Access subscription, including 100% commercial-free music, plus Howard Stern, every NHL®, NFL, MLB®, and NBA game, and much more. The subscription also includes access to SiriusXM Streaming on connected devices as well as online at siriusxm.ca.
To learn more, visit www.siriusxm.ca/traffic.
About SiriusXM Canada
Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc., operating as SiriusXM Canada, is the country's leading entertainment company. SiriusXM creates and offers commercial-free music; premier sports talk and live events; comedy; news; and exclusive talk and entertainment. SiriusXM is available in vehicles from every major car company and on smartphones and other connected devices as well as online at siriusxm.ca.
SiriusXM radios and accessories are available from retailers nationwide and online at SiriusXM. In addition, SiriusXM Music for Business provides commercial-free music to a variety of businesses. SiriusXM is also a leading provider of connected vehicles services, giving customers access to a suite of safety, security, and convenience services including automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery assistance, enhanced roadside assistance and turn-by-turn navigation.
SiriusXM Canada has been designated one of Canada's Best Managed Companies nine years in a row and is currently a Platinum Club Member.
About Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Canada Inc. is responsible for the sales and marketing, customer service and parts support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a nationwide network of 164 dealerships. For additional information visit Mazda Canada's media website at www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc.
For further information: SiriusXM Canada contact: Kayla J. Schwartz, Senior Manager, Communications, 416-408-6033, email@example.com