TORONTO, May 2, 2019 /CNW/ - Mattamy Group Corporation ("Mattamy"), the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, today announced key operating results for the third quarter ended February 28, 2019 and posted full financial results for the third quarter on Intralinks.
Third Quarter 2019 Key Operating Highlights
- Revenue increased 19.5% to $0.78B from $0.65B in the prior year quarter
- Homes closed decreased 1.1% to 1,438 from 1,454 in the prior year quarter
- Net sales orders increased 11.1% to 1,868 homes from 1,682 homes in the prior year quarter
- Sales order backlog decreased 8.7% to 7,561 units from 8,278 units in the prior year quarter
LTM February 28, 2019 Key Operating Highlights
- Revenue increased 18.0% to $3.85B from $3.27B in the prior year
- Homes closed increased 7.8% to 7,437 from 6,896 in the prior year period
- Net sales orders increased 1.1% to 6,732 homes from 6,656 homes in the prior year period
For Access to Conference Call and Financial Reports:
Mattamy will host its conference call, for qualified investors, to discuss its third-quarter financial results live on May 9, 2019, from 10:00 am EDT to 11:00 am EST. Full financial results are available on Intralinks. An audio replay of the call will be available within 24 hours after the call on Intralinks.
Dial in Numbers for the live Call are:
- Local / International: +1 (647) 427-3415
- North American Toll-Free: 1-888-241-0551
About Mattamy Homes
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with a 40-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps 7,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the United States, the company is represented in 10 markets –Charlotte, Raleigh, Phoenix, Tucson, Jacksonville, Orlando (where its US head office is located), Tampa, Sarasota, Naples and Southeast Florida – and in Canada, its communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton. Visit www.mattamyhomes.com for more information.
SOURCE Mattamy Homes Limited
For further information: Investor Relations Contact, Darryl Dawe, 416-637-0794, firstname.lastname@example.org