TORONTO, Jan. 31, 2019 /CNW/ - Mattamy Group Corporation ("Mattamy"), the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, today announced key operating results for the second quarter ended November 30, 2018 and posted full financial results for the first quarter on Intralinks.
Second Quarter 2019 Key Operating Highlights
- Revenue increased 18.2% to $0.77B from $0.65B in the prior year quarter
- Homes closed decreased 0.5% to 1,398 from 1,405 in the prior year quarter
- Net sales orders decreased 4.7% to 1,823 homes from 1,912 homes in the prior year quarter
- Sales order backlog decreased 11.3% to 7,145 units from 8,051 units in the prior year quarter
LTM November 30, 2018 Key Operating Highlights
- Revenue increased 17.5% to $3.73B from $3.17B in the prior year
- Homes closed increased 10.2% to 7,453 from 6,761 in the prior year period
- Net sales orders decreased 0.6% to 6,546 homes from 6,588 homes in the prior year period
For Access to Conference Call and Financial Reports:
Mattamy will host its conference call, for qualified investors, to discuss its second-quarter financial results live on February 7, 2019, from 10:00 am EST to 11:00 am EST. Full financial results are available on Intralinks. An audio replay of the call will be available within 24 hours after the call on Intralinks.
Access to Mattamy's Intralinks site is accessible to beneficial owners of notes, prospective investors and others upon certification to establish its identity as such to the reasonable satisfaction of Mattamy. To obtain information on how to access the site, or if you experience any difficulty please contact email@example.com
About Mattamy Homes
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with a 40-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps 7,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the United States, the company is represented in 10 markets – Charlotte, Raleigh, Phoenix, Tucson, Jacksonville, Orlando (where its US head office is located), Tampa, Sarasota, Naples and Southeast Florida – and in Canada, its communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton. Visit www.mattamyhomes.com for more information.
SOURCE Mattamy Homes Limited
For further information: Investor Relations Contact: Darryl Dawe, 416-637-0794, firstname.lastname@example.org