TORONTO, Jan. 30, 2018 /CNW/ - Mattamy Group Corporation ("Mattamy"), the largest privately-owned homebuilder in North America, today announced key operating results for the second quarter ended November 30, 2017 and posted full financial results for the second quarter on Intralinks.
Second Quarter 2018 Key Operating Highlights
- Homes closed decreased 6.3% to 1,405 from 1,499 in the prior year quarter
- Net sales orders increased 4.7% to 1,912 homes from 1,826 homes in the prior year quarter
- Sales order backlog decreased 0.5% to 8,051 units from 8,089 units in the prior year quarter
LTM August 31, 2017 Key Operating Highlights
- Homes closed increased 13.5% to 6,761 from 5,957 in the prior year period
- Net sales orders decreased 12.1% to 6,588 homes from 7,494 homes in the prior year period
For Access to Conference Call and Financial Reports:
Mattamy will host its conference call, for qualified investors, to discuss its second-quarter financial results live on February 1, 2018, from 11:00 am EST to 12:00 am EST. Full financial results are available on Intralinks. An audio replay of the call will be available within 24 hours after the call on Intralinks.
Dial in Numbers for the live Call are:
- Local / International: 1-647-794-1827
- North American Toll-Free: 1-888-297-8935
About Mattamy Homes
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with a 40-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps 7,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the United States, the company is represented in 10 markets –Charlotte, Raleigh, Phoenix, Tucson, Jacksonville, Orlando (where its US head office is located), Tampa, Sarasota, Naples and Southeast Florida – and in Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton. Visit www.mattamyhomes.com for more information.
SOURCE Mattamy Homes Limited
For further information: Investor Relations Contact: Darryl Dawe, 416-637-0794, [email protected]