TORONTO, Aug. 20, 2019 /CNW/ - Mattamy Group Corporation ("Mattamy"), the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, today announced key operating results for the fourth quarter ended May 31, 2019 and posted full financial results for the fourth quarter on Intralinks.
Fourth Quarter 2019 Key Operating Highlights
- Revenue increased 14.0% to $1.81B from $1.59B in the prior year quarter
- Homes closed increased 3.7% to 3,265 from 3,147 in the prior year quarter
- Net sales orders increased 19.0% to 2,004 homes from 1,684 homes in the prior year quarter
- Sales order backlog decreased 7.4% to 6,299 units from 6,805 units in the prior year quarter
Full Year May 31, 2019 Key Operating Highlights
- Revenue increased 18.6% to $4.08B from $3.44B in the prior year
- Homes closed increased 5.5% to 7,555 from 7,163 in the prior year
- Net sales orders increased 7.7% to 7,051 homes from 6,545 homes in the prior year
For Access to Conference Call and Financial Reports:
Mattamy will host its conference call, for qualified investors, to discuss its fourth-quarter financial results live on August 22, 2019, from 10:00 am EDT to 11:00 am EDT. Full financial results are available on Intralinks. An audio replay of the call will be available within 24 hours after the call on Intralinks.
Access to Mattamy's Intralinks site is accessible to beneficial owners of notes, prospective investors and others upon certification to establish its identity as such to the reasonable satisfaction of Mattamy. To obtain information on how to access the site, or if you experience any difficulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mattamy Homes
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with a 40-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps 7,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the United States, the company is represented in 10 markets – Charlotte, Raleigh, Phoenix, Tucson, Jacksonville, Orlando (where its US head office is located), Tampa, Sarasota, Naples and Southeast Florida – and in Canada, its communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton. Visit www.mattamyhomes.com for more information.
SOURCE Mattamy Homes Limited
For further information: Investor Relations Contact: Darryl Dawe, 416-637-0794, email@example.com