Thousands of agricultural equipment items, including tractors, combines, sprayers and harvesters will be sold at Ritchie Bros. unreserved public auctions across the U.S. this month
ST. LOUIS, MO, Dec. 9, 2014 /CNW/ - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE andTSX: RBA), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will sell thousands of agricultural and heavy equipment items at six upcoming auctions in the U.S. this month, starting today with an unreserved public auction in Sacramento, California. Highlights from upcoming auctions in the U.S. include almost 200 agricultural tractors, 90+ combines, 65+ headers, 50 sprayers, 35+ planters, as well as fruit harvesters, cultivators, land levelers, conveyors and more. Every item will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices. Bids in the auctions can be made in person at the auction site, online in real-time at rbauction.com and by placing proxy bids.
"This is a great opportunity for farmers to prepare for the 2015 season," said Rick Vacha, Regional Sales Manager, Agriculture, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "In addition to thousands of agricultural equipment items, we are also selling farm maintenance support equipment from other industry sectors, including excavators, loader backhoes and rollers."
Auction and equipment highlights include:
- Sacramento, California (December 9):
- 30+ agricultural tractors, as well as a selection of headers, tractor attachments and more.
- For more information, please call the Sacramento auction site at +1.530.669.4166 or visit rbauction.com/Sacramento.
- 2,550+ items being sold on auction day
- Minneapolis, Minnesota (December 10):
- 20 combines, 15+ agricultural tractors and more.
- For more information, please call the Minneapolis auction site at +1.507.774.5050 visit rbauction.com/Minneapolis.
- 650+ items being sold on auction day
- Columbus, Ohio (December 11):
- 25+ agricultural tractors, 25 combines, 15+ sprayers, as well as spreaders, scrapers and more.
- For more information, please call the Columbus auction site at +1.937.568.9500 or visit rbauction.com/Columbus.
- 1,100+ items being sold on auction day
- Chicago, Illinois (December 12):
- 15+ agricultural tractors, as well as a selection of combines, scrapers and more.
- For more information, please call the Chicago auction site at +1.815.941.6400 visit rbauction.com/Chicago.
- 1,350+ items being sold on auction day
- St. Louis, Missouri (December 17):
- 75+ agricultural tractors, 30+ headers, 25+ combines, as well as a selection of planters, cultivators, levelers, rollers and more.
- For more information, please call the St. Louis auction site at +1.618.688.1625 visit rbauction.com/St-Louis.
- 750+ items being sold on auction day
- Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina (December 18):
- 20+ headers, 20 agricultural tractors, as well as a selection of combines, planters, air seeders, scrapers and more.
- For more information, please call the Raleigh-Durham auction site at +1.919.764.1900 visit rbauction.com/Raleigh-Durham.
- 500+ items being sold on auction day
For a complete list of available equipment in all upcoming Ritchie Bros. auctions, including detailed equipment information and high-resolution photos, visit: www.rbauction.com/agriculture.
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE andTSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros. TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauctionfinance.com). Ritchie Bros. has operations in more than 25 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
ATTENTION MEDIA: Equipment photos of some of the items listed above are available for media at www.rbauction.com/photos. Members of the public and the media can follow Ritchie Bros. on Twitter @RitchieBros.
SOURCE: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
For further information: José Vargas, Corporate Communications Lead, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Phone: +1.604.765.2909, Email: CorpComm@rbauction.com; Rick Vacha, Regional Sales Manager, Agriculture, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, St. Louis, Missouri auction site phone: +1.618.688.1625