Cloud-based Subscription Service From Fast-growing Market Research Firm Offers On-demand Access to Thousands of Research Studies on New and Emerging Markets
SEATTLE, Nov. 8, 2016 /CNW/ - Finding useful market research data on fast-growing niche markets can be a time-consuming and cost-prohibitive process. Today, leading international market research provider, MarketsandMarkets, launched Knowledge Store, a first-of-its-kind cloud-based platform that provides anytime, anywhere access to comprehensive data studies on more than 35,000 high-growth, niche markets in 12 industry verticals including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Manufacturing, and more.
MarketsandMarkets research studies are designed to unveil never-before-available insights and opportunities on niche markets with high growth potential. Each year MarketsandMarkets' team of 850 analysts worldwide release more than 1300 research studies. Now, with the Knowledge Store, clients will be able to access MarketsandMarkets' comprehensive library of research studies on demand, as a subscription service.
Key Features of Knowledge Store:
- Anytime access: Available as a subscription service, Knowledge Store enables clients to download studies into a printable PDF format anytime, anywhere.
- Direct contact with leading industry analysts: Knowledge Store clients receive unlimited access to MarketsandMarkets' large team of analysts who track high-growth niche markets worldwide. Analysts are available to answer specific client questions as well as provide additional insights and data points.
- Report customization: Each report on the platform can be customized to meet a client's specific needs. Types of customizations include: providing deeper insights around specific technologies and regions; analyzing specific players in the market; and more.
- Suggested titles: Knowledge Store clients can even request new studies on high-growth segments impacting their business.
- Personalization: Clients can set up their own navigation path to target specific topics; mark preferred reports in a favorites folder; and share thoughts and comments on a report with their teams.
- Strong governance framework: Each Knowledge Store client is able to designate an administrator to monitor activities of the team and keep track of subscription status. In addition, a dedicated account manager from MarketsandMarkets ensures quick turnaround of queries and optimum usage of the platform.
About the Knowledge Store
MarketsandMarkets Top Research Reports
MarketsandMarkets is one of the world's fastest growing research firms with more than 850 full-time analysts delivering quantitative research, market sizing, and exclusive insights on 35,000 high-growth niche markets. This specific focus, combined with a competitive cost structure and an ability to fully customize all studies enables MarketsandMarkets' growing list of Fortune 1000 clients to stay competitive in today's marketplace. All of MarketsandMarkets studies are available on its cloud-based market intelligence platform, Knowledge Store, the world's largest single source platform of exclusive insights on high growth niche markets. For more information, visit: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com.
For further information: US: Kari Straley, email@example.com; India: Sandeep Arora, Sandeep.firstname.lastname@example.org