TORONTO, Sept. 3, 2013 /CNW/ - LowestRates.ca has compiled an up-to-date compendium of money saving tips and how-to's for students enrolled in post-secondary education.
LowestRates.ca launches its Back-To-School Money Saving Guide today for university and college students across the country.
The in-depth guide will feature money saving advice to help students get through the school year with less debt and more money in their pockets.
The guide features a range of topics, including:
• Housing: students need not overpay for lodging again. LowestRates.ca shows them the ropes and also takes a look at what students are paying for dorms across the country.
• Money: adopt the best personal money management practices and compare the most competitive student credit cards on the market today.
• Cell Phones: students can look to our comparison table of the best wireless plans in the country before getting a new phone or plan for the school year.
• Shopping: get huge bang for the student buck with our shopping tips.
• Education: cut tuition costs and avoid the common pitfalls that cost most students extra money.
• Food: learn how to save on everything from groceries to coffee to eating out. Students learn best practices and a few little known tricks, like invoking the "scanner accuracy code."
• Transportation: read how to get to school on the cheap, and see which schools have the highest transportation costs.
"Post-secondary education is important, but it's also expensive. When you're a student, every penny counts, so we thought doing a student money saving guide made sense at this time of year," said Justin Thouin, CEO of LowestRates.ca. "This guide is part of our expanding suite of educational content to help Canadians of all ages and life stages master their personal finances.
To see the guide, visit http://lowestrat.es/12Py0S3
About Lowest Rates Inc.
Based in Toronto, Canada, and founded in 2012, Lowest Rates Inc., through its websites LowestRates.ca and LowestRates.com, provides a free independent online service that helps consumers compare personal financial products offered by North America's leading financial institutions. Lowest Rates Inc. strives to become North America's leader in providing consumers with the necessary tools and unbiased information they need to quickly and conveniently find the right personal financial products for their unique needs.
SOURCE: Lowest Rates Inc.
For further information:
Online marketing partnerships and opportunities:
Cliff Ritter, Chief SEO
○ [email protected]
Justin Thouin, President and CEO
○ [email protected]