Lorex Technology announces the resumption of the giveaway contest for summer 2018.
MARKHAM, ON, July 5, 2018 /CNW/ - Lorex Technology, a global leader in home and small business surveillance security solutions, announces today the resumption of the #MyLorex Giveaway contest for summer 2018. The prize is a 4K Ultra HD IP 8-Channel NVR System with Six Outdoor 4K (8MP) IP Cameras. The process is simple and straightforward – participants must snap a picture of any Lorex camera and share it on Lorex's Facebook or Instagram accounts using the hashtag #MyLorex. A single winner will be announced daily from Monday to Friday. The giveaway period ends August 31, 2018.
This home security system comes with an eight-channel 4K Network Video Recorder (NVR) and six (6) outdoor 4K (8MP) IP bullet cameras.
The system is equipped with advanced security features that will help protect any home, business or commercial property:
- 4K Ultra HD 8MP digital IP – The cameras are capable of recording 4K ultra HD video. This feature allows users to identify crucial details in the video, such as facial characteristics or license plates. The 8MP (megapixel) image sensor used in these cameras can record stunning 4K Ultra HD video at 15 FPS or 30 FPS in 2K. The results are not only smooth, but users can also capture crucial details in the video.
- Remote viewing with Lorex Secure App – Connect the Lorex security NVR to the Lorex Secure App to view live or recorded video right on the phone, tablet, PC or Mac. This allows the user to access the security system from virtually anywhere in the world.
- Motion-triggered push notifications – With the Lorex Secure App, the user can keep track of all motion activity with easy-to-read timelines and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events. This unique security feature will alert the user the moment a camera detects motion.
- Color Night Vision™ (CNV) at 130 feet – The cameras are equipped with Lorex's revolutionary CNV technology that is capable of capturing colored night vision footage for up to 130 feet. This technology produces full-color video in low-light conditions, captures more details (like the color of clothes or cars), and increases contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects.
- Automatic recovery after power failure – The NVR is designed to automatically reboot after a power interruption. The system is equipped with a built-in WatchDog feature that continuously monitors the system for potential errors. If an error is detected, WatchDog will automatically restart the NVR.
- Different recording modes – The NVR has three different recording methods – continues recording, scheduled, or motion-triggered. The three recording modes are customizable to every camera in the system. On the motion-triggered recording, the NVR will start recording five seconds before the motion is detected.
- Free NVR firmware updates – All Lorex NVRs are designed to get automatic updates over the Internet when the latest version becomes available. This update is automatic and will run security patches on the security system free of charge. This unique feature ensures that the security system is protected and up-to-date, eliminating the risk of being exposed to threats.
- IP66 rated and vandal resistant – The security cameras in this bundle are IP66 rated and can withstand all weather conditions, such as rain, snowstorms and freezing temperatures as low as -22 degrees Fahrenheit (-30 degrees Celsius) and as high as 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius). Made from heavy-duty aluminum, these cameras are also highly vandal resistant.
"The primary goal of having a contest is to spread awareness of our products across all social media channels and connect with our customers. We also want to give back to the community by rewarding our most loyal customers with a complete home security system," said Sufi Sulaiman, Vice President of Digital and Commerce of Lorex Technology.
About Lorex Technology
Established in 1993 in Markham, Ontario, Lorex Technology is the authority in the home and small business video surveillance solutions. For over 25 years, Lorex Technology has provided top-of-the-line video technology products to its customers in North America and around the world. Today, Lorex Technology prides itself as a leader in do-it-yourself (DIY) and professional-grade home and business security solutions and continues to develop sophisticated and user-friendly technologies aimed at helping customers protect their loved ones and property.
SOURCE LOREX Technology Inc.
For further information: Media Contact: Richard Butts, Director Digital, Lorex Technology, (905) 946 8589, email@example.com