MARKHAM, ON, Dec. 4, 2018 /CNW/ - Lorex Technology, a global leader in home and small business video surveillance solutions, is proud to introduce a new series of 4K Ultra High Definition Digital Video Surveillance Recorder. The DV900 Series DVR can accommodate a maximum of 16 4K (8MP) Ultra HD cameras and can be upgraded to a maximum storage capacity of 8TB internal hard drive. This DVR is also Lorex Cloud™ enabled.
Highlights of Lorex 4K DV900 Series
- Records in 4K. Foremost of all the features of the DVR is its ability to record footage in 4K resolution. This makes the DVR compatible with 4K Ultra HD (8MP) cameras, 4MP cameras, and 1080p and 720p MPX analog cameras. Recording in 4K is almost the norm nowadays and this DVR is up to the task. As noted, this DVR is also compatible with lower resolution cameras.
- 16 Channel available. The DV900 Series DVR can accommodate a maximum of 16 4K (MPX) Ultra HD cameras. Depending on the size of the property, there are also two smaller configurations available – the four camera and eight camera bundles.
- 8TB hard drive available. This 4K DVR is designed to record footage 24/7 without a break. The three bundle configurations come pre-installed with 1TB, 2TB, and 3TB respectively. If desired so, the user can manually upgrade the DVR up to 8TB. The hard drives are security certified and manufactured specifically for video recorders and can stand against the rigorous demand of recording 24/7 video surveillance.
- Single cable camera connection. The 4K DVR uses a single cable camera connection to deliver video and audio transmission and power from the DVR to the cameras. Lorex uses a 60ft Siamese BNC cable for each camera in the system. If needed, the user can purchase a longer BNC cable up to 205ft.
- Remote viewing with Lorex Cloud™. This 4K DV900 Series DVR is Lorex Cloud™ enabled. Lorex Cloud™ is a mobile and desktop application that allows users to remotely view and control the cameras connected to the DVR. Connection to the app is seamless with QR code scanning. All the user needs to do is download the app on the mobile device or desktop, scan the QR code as seen on the DVR, and all cameras connected to the DVR will appear on the mobile or desktop.
This 4K Ultra HD DVR from Lorex is the most advanced video recorder in its class. It records in the highest resolution at 4K; can accommodate a massive 8TB internal storage; uses a convenient single cable for video, audio and power transmission; and its cloud ready with the Lorex Cloud™ app for both mobile and desktop.
About Lorex Technology
Established in 1993 in Markham, Ontario, Lorex Technology is the authority in the home and small business video surveillance solutions. For over 25 years, Lorex Technology has provided top-of-the-line video technology products to its customers in North America and around the world. Today, Lorex Technology prides itself as a leader in do-it-yourself (DIY) and professional-grade home and business security solutions and continues to develop sophisticated and cutting-edge technologies aimed at helping customers protect their loved ones and property.
Find out more about Lorex Technology's Security DVR's and Security Cameras at https://www.lorextechnology.com/security-nvr/N-1hit2cc
SOURCE LOREX Technology Inc.
For further information: Richard Butts, Director Digital, Lorex Technology, (905) 946 8589, [email protected]