TORONTO, May 1, 2012 /CNW/ - ProFusion 2012, Canada's largest pro imaging expo, is a celebration of the art, business and technology of pro photography and videography. ProFusion is unique among Canadian imaging tradeshows in the way it showcases equipment and workshop presenters that appeal to professionals and serious hobbyists.
ProFusion offers attendees the opportunity to meet the leading manufacturers face-to-face, learn from industry-leading professionals, and see first-hand the latest developments in the photo and video world.
While last year's ProFusion set an attendance record and featured over 80 world class vendors, ProFusion 2012 promises to be even bigger and better, featuring the largest collection of talent ever assembled in this country, including appearances by Greg Gorman, Bill Frakes, Jeff Schewe, Seth Resnick, Peter Abraham, Adam Forgione, Douglas Spotted Eagle, Alex Buono, Cherie Steinberg, Gary Fong, and many other distinguished guests.
ProFusion 2012 Highlights
- A showcase of products, including new DSLRs, rigs, large sensor camcorders, lighting of all types, audio, Steadicams, monitors, printers, post-production hardware and software, and more
- Seminars & workshops hosted by the leading names in the industry
- Product launches from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Arri and Kino Flo
- Exciting product Demonstrations, Panel Discussions, Apple Training
- Talk face-to-face with representatives from the top manufacturers
- Exclusive show specials and outstanding prizes
- Special presentations by Photosensitive and the Female Eye Film Festival
Vistek is a Canadian photo retailer serving the professional and consumer photographic markets. Vistek operates in Canada through stores in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Mississauga and Ottawa. As Canada's foremost source for video and photo equipment, Vistek reaches a huge number of people involved in the industry. ProFusion 2012 aims at being an exciting and informative place where all of these like-minded people can come together to explore a shared passion.
For further information:
Julie Webster - Event Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org 416-365-1777 ext.3230
Lisa Trainor-diNorcia - Press & Media
email@example.com 416-365-1777 ext.3275