NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2014 /CNW/ - After more than six years and $5.5 million of research, a new era in anti-aging skincare has arrived with the introduction of NEW L'dara Advanced Anti-Aging Serum - clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by an average of 35% in just 4 weeks.
The story of L'dara Serum began six years ago when scientists studying the health benefits of the miraculous Asian goji berry unexpectedly discovered LBP-5, a unique glycopeptide with profound benefits for the skin. That discovery led to the development of LBP-5 Complex®, the exclusive and patent-pending age-defying ingredient that is at the heart of L'dara Serum.
L'dara's master formulators have combined their proprietary LBP-5 Complex with a synergistic blend of the most advanced anti-aging ingredients known to skincare science today. Powerful enough to address multiple skin concerns, L'dara Serum gives skin a more youthful, radiant appearance, with clinically proven improvements in tone, texture and moisturization. The advanced L'dara formula features a revolutionary microcapsule delivery system that delivers key actives to precisely where they're needed most.
Clinical studies show L'dara Advanced Anti-Aging Serum delivers multiple anti-aging results in just four weeks*.
- 35% reduction of the appearance of wrinkles
- 35% reduction in surface roughness
- 30% increase in moisturization
- 11% increase in skin elasticity
* Based on clinical evaluation of 30 women who used L'dara for 4 weeks; conducted by AMA Laboratories.
Formulated without parabens, mineral oils, phthalates, synthetic colors or fragrance, L'dara Advanced Anti-Aging Serum is suitable for all skin types. For best results, simply apply two pumps morning and evening to freshly washed skin.
- Ectoin – Increases hydration and elasticity, while protecting skin from the effects of UVA-induced cell damage
- Saccharomyces Extract – Rich in enzymes and vitamins, this natural yeast cell derivative helps stimulate oxygen absorption while combatting irritation and dryness
- Bioactive Peptides – Provide powerful and proven anti-wrinkle and skin revitalization benefits; peptides help to nourish fibroblasts, the skin's "factory cells."
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid – A new generation of highly active, stable vitamin C; has a skin brightening effect.
- Bakuchiol – Derived from bakuchi seeds, it provides photo-protective and soothing benefits
For further information:
For additional information on L'dara Advanced Anti-Aging Serum, please contact Danielle Zacharia, ShopPR, 212.829.1111, [email protected]
PRN Photo Desk, [email protected]