MONTRÉAL, June 21, 2016 /CNW Telbec/ - La Caisse appreciates the trust shown by the six Ville de Québec pension plans that today join its depositors. Together these plans total approximately $2 billion.
Based on an analysis of the current economic and financial environment and the needs of their participants, the pension committees that have decided to entrust their funds to la Caisse represent the following plans:
- Régime de retraite des cadres de la Ville de Québec
- Régime de retraite des employés manuels de la Ville de Québec
- Régime de retraite des fonctionnaires de la Ville de Québec
- Régime de retraite du personnel professionnel de la Ville de Québec
- Régime de retraite des policiers et policières de la Ville de Québec
- Régime de retraite des pompiers de la Ville de Québec
As at December 31, 2015, the six Ville de Québec pension plans had more than 9,500 active participants, retirees and beneficiaries. La Caisse now has a total of 40 depositors.
ABOUT CAISSE DE DÉPÔT ET PLACEMENT DU QUÉBEC
Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) is a long-term institutional investor that manages funds primarily for public and parapublic pension and insurance plans. As at December 31, 2015, it held $248.0 billion in net assets. As one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers, CDPQ invests globally in major financial markets, private equity, infrastructure and real estate. For more information, visit cdpq.com, follow us on Twitter @LaCDPQ or consult our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.
SOURCE Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
For further information: Maxime Chagnon, Senior Director, Media and Public Relations, +1 514 847-5493, [email protected]