Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
SANTA ANA, Calif., July 31, 2017 /CNW/ -- Kush Bottles (OTCQB: KSHB), a dynamic sales platform that provides unique products and services for both businesses and consumers in the cannabis industry, today announced that Nick Kovacevich, CEO will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on August 3, 2017.
DATE: Thursday, August 3, 2017
TIME: 12:00 PM ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Kush Bottles Highlights:
- Kush Bottles enters into an exclusive distribution agreement with JKD Brands to effectively penetrate the Alaska market. JKD Brands, an established distribution leader in the state of Alaska, will now be providing the cannabis market with Kush Bottles' premier products including child-resistant containers and bags, as well as all other packaging, labeling, and accessory options.
- Kush Bottles reports year-over-year revenue growth of 103% for the third quarter of fiscal 2017.
- Kush Bottles hired a new sales and support team, led by Carmen Lam, to handle the rapidly growing legal cannabis market in Nevada.
- Kush Bottles opens a new Product Development and Genomics Lab to produce innovative terpene formulations. The lab will be located in San Diego, California, an internationally renowned biotech hub.
- Kush Bottles acquires CMP Wellness, LLC, a privately held distributor of vaporizers, cartridges and accessories based in Los Angeles, California
About Kush Bottles, Inc.
Kush Bottles, Inc. is a dynamic sales platform that provides unique products and services for both businesses and consumers in the cannabis industry.
Founded in 2010 as a packaging and supplies company for dispensaries and growers, Kush Bottles has sold more than 100 million units and now regularly services more than 4,000 legally operated medical and adult-use dispensaries, growers, and producers across North America, South America, and Europe. The company has facilities in the three largest U.S. cannabis markets and a local sales presence in every major U.S. cannabis market.
Kush Bottles aims to be the gold standard for responsible and compliant products and services in the cannabis industry. Kush Bottles has no direct involvement with the cannabis plant or any products that contain THC.
The company has been featured in media nationwide, including CNBC, Los Angeles Times, TheStreet.com, Entrepreneur, and Inc. Magazine.
For more information, visit www.kushbottles.com or call (888)-920-5874.
To be added to the distribution list, please email [email protected] with "Kush" in the subject line.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Kush Bottles
For further information: Company Contact: Ryan Selewicz, Director of Marketing, 714-243-4017, [email protected]; or Investor Contact: Elizabeth Barker / Phil Carlson, KCSA Strategic Communications, 212-896-1203 / 212-896-1233, [email protected]; or VirtualInvestorConferences.com, John Viglotti, VP, Investor Relations Products and Services, Cision / PR Newswire / MultiVu, +1.201.360.6767, [email protected], http://www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com