Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 7, 2017 /CNW/ -- Kush Bottles (OTCQB: KSHB), Kush Bottles, Inc. (OTCQB: KSHB), a leading provider of packaging, supplies, vaporizers, accessories, branding solutions and terpenes for the regulated cannabis industry, announced today that the August 3 presentation from CEO, Nick Kovacevich, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Kush Bottle's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Kush Bottles Highlights:
- Kush Bottles announcement of new CFO, Mr. Jim McCormick
- Kush Bottles enters into an exclusive distribution agreement with JKD Brands to effectively penetrate the Alaska market. JKD Brands, an established distribution leader in the state of Alaska, will now be providing the cannabis market with Kush Bottles' premier products including child-resistant containers and bags, as well as all other packaging, labeling, and accessory options.
- Kush Bottles reports year-over-year revenue growth of 103% for the third quarter of fiscal 2017.
- Kush Bottles hired a new sales and support team, led by Carmen Lam, to handle the rapidly growing legal cannabis market in Nevada.
- Kush Bottles opens a new Product Development and Genomics Lab to produce innovative terpene formulations. The lab will be located in San Diego, California, an internationally renowned biotech hub.
- Kush Bottles acquires CMP Wellness, LLC, a privately held distributor of vaporizers, cartridges and accessories based in Los Angeles, California
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
To be added to the distribution list please email email@example.com with 'Kush' in the subject line.
About Kush Bottles, Inc.
Kush Bottles, Inc. is a dynamic sales platform that provides unique products and services for both businesses and consumers in the cannabis industry.
Founded in 2010 as a packaging and supplies company for dispensaries and growers, Kush Bottles has sold more than 100 million units and now regularly services more than 4,000 legally operated medical and adult-use dispensaries, growers, and producers across North America, South America, and Europe.
The company has facilities in the three largest U.S. cannabis markets and a local sales presence in every major U.S. cannabis market.
Kush Bottles aims to be the gold standard for responsible and compliant products and services in the cannabis industry. Kush Bottles has no direct involvement with cannabis plants or extracts. The company has been featured in media nationwide, including CNBC, Los Angeles Times, TheStreet.com, Entrepreneur, and Inc. Magazine.
For more information, visit www.kushbottles.com or call (888)-920-5874.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kush-bottles-presentation-now-available-for-on-demand-viewing-300500254.html
SOURCE Kush Bottles
For further information: Ryan Selewicz, Director of Marketing, 714-243-4017, firstname.lastname@example.org; Investor Contact: Elizabeth Barker / Phil Carlson, KCSA Strategic Communications, 212-896-1203 / 212-896-1233, email@example.com; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, John Viglotti, VP, Investor Relations Products and Services, Cision / PR Newswire / MultiVu, +1.201.360.6767, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.kushbottles.com