Recognized for "great people and great projects"
TORONTO, April 23, 2018 /CNW/ - KPMG in Canada has been named the 'Best Place to Work in Ontario' by job site Indeed Canada. KPMG in Canada took the top spot based on the quality of the work and the quality of the people in the firm.
Indeed Canada's 'Best Places to Work in Ontario' ranking was based on the overall employee experience which measured work-life balance, pay and benefits, job security and advancement, management and culture. In its findings, Indeed Canada noted that employees consistently cited KPMG in Canada for providing stimulating projects and continued opportunities to learn and grow - including opportunities to work internationally through its Global Opportunities Program.
A few highlights from KPMG reviews:
- KPMG prides itself on giving employees an opportunity to work with great people and great projects
- It is a good place to start your accounting career with continual opportunities to learn and grow
- There are several directions to take your career path with many people offering to mentor and help your growth and learning on the way
"We are proud of the culture we've built that provides our employees the opportunity to do meaningful work and grow their careers with us," says Elio Luongo, Chief Executive Officer for KPMG in Canada. "We continue to work hard to create an environment which attracts and retains extraordinary talent, and it is so rewarding to see so many people and organizations recognize us a great place to work."
In addition to ranking #1 with Indeed, KPMG in Canada has also recently received recognition as one of:
- Canada's Top 100 Employers
- Greater Toronto's Top Employers
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People
- Canada's Best Diversity Employers
- Canada's Top Family-Friendly Employers
- Canada's Greenest Employers
- LinkedIn Top Companies
KPMG LLP, an Audit, Tax and Advisory firm (kpmg.ca) and a Canadian limited liability partnership established under the laws of Ontario, is the Canadian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG member firms around the world have 200,000 professionals, in 154 countries.
The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity, and describes itself as such.
SOURCE KPMG LLP
For further information: Kevin Dove, Director, Corporate Communications, KPMG in Canada, 416.777.8026, [email protected]