SEOUL, South Korea, Oct. 17, 2017 /CNW/ -- Korea is promising for global food market due to both market expansions by FTA and the geographical advantage as Korea is located in the middle of Northeast Asia which has 1.5 billion consumers.
KOREA FOOD CLUSTER, an industrial complex where companies producing health functional foods, beverages, and confectionery, etc. are doing businesses.
In the future, KOREA FOOD CLUSTER is expected to become an export-oriented region for food companies with an annual turnover of US$ 15 billion.
Useful information about KOREA FOOD CLUSTER's vision, entry conditions, incentives, quarantine procedures, and trends and procedures to get the food license in Korea will be provided to Canadian exporters.
The participation fee is free with lunch is provided.
* Korea national food cluster foreign business information session*
1. Date: 2nd November 2017 (Thursday) from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
2. Location: Toronto Park Hyatt Hotel Bedford Room
3. Host: Korea Food Cluster Support Center
4. Supervisor: Korea Food Communication Forum
5. Period of application: ~27/10/2017
6. Entry requirements: free entry
7. Application and other inquiries
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: (82) -2-6300-2850
- Fax: (82)-2-6300-2851
SOURCE KOREA FOOD CLUSTER