MONTREAL, Jan. 23, 2015 /CNW Telbec/ - Just two days left for the 47th edition of the Montreal International Auto Show (MIAS). Taking place at the Palais des congrès de Montréal, the event comes to an end on Sunday, January 25 at 7 p.m. That means its last call for anyone who hasn't had the chance to go yet!
An event you don't want to miss!
- Montreal Canadiens players at the Auto Show: Hockey and cars is a winning combination! Habs fans will be thrilled to hear that once again this year, Ford is hosting two stars from the Montreal team. On Sunday, January 25 at 2 p.m., Brendan Gallagher and Max Pacioretty will be signing autographs and posing for pictures with fans at the Show!
- Online ticket sales: Bypass the line-ups! Purchase your Auto Show tickets online on our website, montrealautoshow.com, or directly on Ticketpro.ca.
- The crème de la crème: This year, visitors will have the chance to see 500 new models over three floors at the Show, including concept cars, prototypes, electric vehicles, exotic vehicles and even the latest creations from Tesla and Alfa Romeo.
- Wow Car: The Show is proud to present the one and only Magnum MK5. This bold machine was made right here in Quebec. Visitors can admire its exceptional design from all angles and even meet its creator, Bruno St-Jacques.
- Performance Zone: Step into the Zone and discover 40 mind-blowing modified cars. With a festive atmosphere, energizing music and imaginative decor, this two-section area will take you into an exceptional world.
- 2015 Top Favourites Test Drives: AutoGO and the Auto Show are pleased to be featuring 11 cars selected by the Show's friends and Facebook fans. As of Thursday, January 22, more than 1,000 test drives had already taken place and many more are on the agenda! Come try a Scion FR-S, Lexus NX F Sport, Chevrolet Volt or Mercedes-Benz GLA. Tests are available until Sunday, January 25 at 5 p.m.
Desjardins Insurance presents the Montreal International Auto Show, a production of the Montreal Automobile Dealers Corporation, in collaboration with The Gazette!
SOURCE MONTREAL AUTOMOBILE DEALERS CORPORATION
For further information: Catherine Vachon, Communications and Marketing, Montreal International Auto Show, [email protected], 514-789-3442, 514-331-6571 (227)