Bridgeable, a leading global service design firm, marries deep expertise in human behavior with service design know-how to help organizations create experiences for today's omni-channel, on-demand consumer.
TORONTO, Nov. 2, 2016 /CNW/ -- Over the last decade, the customer experience has evolved. Today, consumers demand support across multiple channels simultaneously – making it more complex than ever to create exceptional experiences. Service design experts like Bridgeable are helping organizations meet and exceed their customers' expectations.
Like industrial design for products and user experience for websites, service design aims to create end-to-end customer experiences that span channels seamlessly. Bridgeable is at the forefront of the service design industry thanks to its unparalleled combination of IP, talent, industry experience and an untraditional approach that integrates clients and consumers into the design process.
"Bridgeable is a different kind of service and experience design firm. Many firms design for customer needs, but fail to adequately consider organizational realities; others focus on strategy, but lose sight of customer behavior in the real world," said Chris Ferguson, CEO Bridgeable. "Our team uniquely bridges these contrasting orientations: it co-designs solutions with a company's executives, employees and its customers at the same time, often bringing them into one room. By building a stronger bridge between strategy and reality, we're changing the way organizations approach customer experience transformation."
"And we're really proud to have played a role in the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada's most recent initiative, the Community Hypertension Prevention Initiative – just unveiled on October 28, 2016 – that is designed to help older adults make small, simple modifications to live a healthier lifestyle," continued Ferguson.
THE DESIGN APPROACH: CO-DESIGN IS THE DIFFERENTIATOR
Bridgeable's approach, which leverages the process of co-design, produces experiences that delight customers across channels and work within complex organizational realities. To make the co-design process work, Bridgeable:
- Brings several groups into the co-design process, specifically executives, frontline employees and the customers themselves.
- Leverages insight from its own team members, such as experts in behavioral economics, biomedical communications, user experience design, data visualization, environmental design, and more.
Bridgeable's co-design process helps brands achieve a holistic, multi-touchpoint customer experience that meets consumer's needs at every layer – from the user-interface of a website to the way questions are answered within a retail location or call center, to the communications that support the service offering.
UNIQUE OFFERINGS: THREE LAYERS OF IMPACT
Bridgeable focuses its work around three key design layers:
- Service Design – Taking a holistic view of how experiences are delivered across an organization. Tools used include: Service Blueprinting, Strategic Foresight and Horizon Planning, Customer Centered Transformation, and Governance and Capacity Building.
- Experiences – Designing an experience for customers that generates greater value by ensuring multiple touchpoints are working in harmony over time. Tools include: Behavioural Journey Mapping, Implementation Roadmapping, Omni-Channel Prototyping, and KPI Dashboards.
- Touchpoints – Creating the touchpoints for service users including website and app design, communication planning and training. Tools include: User Experience Design, Communications & Visualization, Front-line Interactions, Physical Environment Design.
THE PROOF: BRIDGEABLE CUSTOMER CASE STUDIES
- Bridgeable helped Canadian telecom company TELUS create a seamless end-to-end experience for its customers to renew and upgrade their cell phones – making the process intrinsically simple – no hurdles, no difficult choices, just a smooth, intuitive process to quickly and easily get the right products. Each online renewal transaction delivered up to $70 of OPEX savings compared to other channel interactions. With 18 million customers and a 300% improvement in online renewals, this improved customer experience is delivering significant ROI.
- In conjunction with MaRS Innovation, an incubator turning great science into viable new products, Bridgeable developed a new app combining the data people are tracking on their mobile devices with the rich data collected by doctors. The result was the mobile tool BabyBundle. Designed collectively by mothers, doctors and healthcare innovators, BabyBundle gives mothers greater access and control over their children's health information and enables them to feel more confident when making choices regarding their children's health and well-being. The tool is also a successful example of the future of e-health records.
- When global biotech giant Genentech was losing exclusivity on Boniva, the drug created to treat or prevent osteoporosis, they worked with Bridgeable to help increase patients taking their medication, with a significantly reduced budget. The team uncovered insights with patients and physicians about their experience and identified previously untapped opportunity areas. The firm then redesigned a new drug adherence program that was credible with physicians, and fit into the daily realities of patients. The brand increased sales by 8% with a budget that had been reduced by over 30%.
- As part of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada's Community Hypertension Prevention Initiative, Bridgeable collaborated with Heart & Stroke to refine a program that helps older adults live healthier lives. Using a human-centered design approach, the Bridgeable team uncovered the needs of older adults and developed clear ways to tailor a health program to make change easy. The result was the validation and refinement of critical core concepts of the program, and the development of intake and awareness materials for a program designed to help older adults make small, easy changes to eat healthy and be physically active.
Bridgeable is a leading service design company dedicated to transforming customer experiences so they provide greater value to both a company and its customers. Its solutions are rooted in a deep understanding of people's behaviors and an intimate knowledge of the specific industries in which its clients operate. By delivering exceptional service design, Bridgeable helps organizations deliver holistic experiences for customers, ensuring that multiple touchpoints work in harmony over time. Bridgeable has worked with Fortune 500 companies and innovative start-ups including TELUS, Genentech, Mt. Sinai Hospital, RBC, MaRS, Therachoice, Rise Asset Development and Rotman Institute of Philosophy.
For further information: Monica Rohleder, [email protected], 847-606-1973