Launching today, STACK Sessions will change that.
For more media materials, please visit: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8338451-IntroducingSTACKSessions/
TORONTO, June 4, 2018 /CNW/ - Canadians can now say hello to www.STACKSessions.com - a new home for financial entertainment, from the people at STACK - built to create real conversations with real people around money and how we manage it, featuring some of Canada's favourite faces.
Money stress and a lack of financial education is a major source of dissatisfaction among Canadians, and the latest Financial Stress Survey from the Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC)* shows that 41% of Canadians rank money as their greatest stress, and 51% of Canadians are embarrassed about lacking control over their finances. Regardless of age, gender or bank balance, people are embarrassed, anxious or unable to talk about money in proactive and positive ways. STACK Sessions is taking on money matters through a series of helpful, humourous and honest conversations to relieve stress, boost confidence and help people feel friendlier about their relationship with money.
STACK Sessions kicks off this month with STACK Shorts - a videos series of candid conversations featuring NBA point guard Fred VanVleet and supermodel and super-entrepreneur Coco Rocha. The site features a rich library of content with a diverse roster of familiar Canadian entrepreneurs, founders, artists, creators, side hustlers, and social change makers. Canadians can browse through a series of categories including:
- STACK Shorts – a real talk video series about life and money with familiar faces you know and love
- STACK Stories - conversations with creators on finding balance while juggling your art, business, finances and more
- #STACKlife - hosted by local experts in pockets across Canada, this city and event guide explores the best undiscovered neighbourhoods, festivals and hangouts
- Ask STACK Anything - a modern take on tried-and-true advice column, with real world tips on how to navigate tough money situations
- Who Wallet Where - a fly-on-the-wall peek into the wallets of the creators we love and follow
- STACK Spotlight - a look at how to incorporate meaningful spending and giving at any age or stage
"Money, when used right, has the power to do amazing good," said Amanda Ashford, Head of Brand at STACK. "STACK Sessions will change the way we talk about money, how we manage it and most importantly, how we feel about it."
STACK is reinventing financial services and putting Canadians in control of their money. Using intuitive technology and customizable tools, STACK delivers a smarter way to spend, save and share your money fee-free and straight from your mobile. Features like mobile tap-to-pay, automated savings, real-time notifications and relevant rewards empower people to make the most of their money so it's there for what really matters.
For further information: Media contact: Amanda Ashford, [email protected]