Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors, to log-on to view the presentation
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Nov. 21, 2016 /CNW/ -- ISS A/S (ISS.CO, ISS DC, ISSDY) a leading global provider of facility services, with headquarters in Denmark, today announced that their 17 November presentation from Senior Investor Relations Manager, Martin Kjær Hansen, is now available for on-demand viewing in the dbVIC Deutsche Bank American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Virtual Investor Conference.
ISS A/S' presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in the Exhibits section of the event.
- ISS is one of the world's leading facility services companies, delivering a wide range of services including Cleaning, Property, Catering, Support, Security and Facility Management.
- ISS has approximately 500,000 employees and activities in more than 75 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and the Pacific, representing circa 90% of global GDP, serving thousands of private and public sector customers.
- ISS has a track-record of stable organic growth, averaging 4% per annum over the past decade.
- Key to this growth is the company's strong focus on Integrated Facility Services (IFS) where multiple services are bundled under a single contract with a heavy focus on self-delivery. IFS continues to generate double-digit local currency growth rates and today accounts for 37% of group revenues.
- ISS's margins have proven highly resilient, through-cycle, but have improved gently over the past 12 quarters, driven by various strategic initiatives that are ongoing.
- ISS's capital light business model has yielded consistently strong levels of cash generation.
- In 2015, ISS generated organic growth of 4.4%, improved the operating margin by 10 basis points to 5.7% and reduced leverage (net debt to pro forma adjusted EBITDA) from 2.6x to 2.1x.
For more information on the ISS Group, visit www.issworld.com
SOURCE ISS A/S
For further information: Nicholas Ward, Head of Group Investor Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 3817 6251; Martin Kjær Hansen, Senior Investor Relations Manager, email@example.com, +45 3817 6431, http://www.issworld.com