Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors, to log-on to view the presentation
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, June 13, 2016 /CNW/ -- ISS A/S (ISS.CO, ISSDY), a leading global provider of facility services, with headquarters in Denmark, today announced that their June 9, 2016 presentation from Group Head of Investor Relations, Nicholas Ward, is now available for on-demand viewing in the dbVIC Deutsche Bank American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Virtual Investor Conference.
ISS's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in the Exhibits section of the event.
- ISS is one of the world's leading facility services companies, delivering a wide range of services including Cleaning, Property, Catering, Support, Security and Facility Management.
- ISS has approximately 500,000 employees and activities in more than 75 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and the Pacific, representing circa 90% of global GDP, serving thousands of private and public sector customers.
- ISS has a track-record of stable organic growth, averaging 4% per annum over the past decade.
- Key to this growth is the company's strong focus on Integrated Facility Services (IFS) where multiple services are bundled under a single contract with a heavy focus on self-delivery. IFS continues to generate double-digit local currency growth rates and today accounts for 35% of group revenues.
- ISS's margins have proven highly resilient, through-cycle, but have improved gently over the past 10 quarters, driven by various strategic initiatives that are ongoing.
- ISS's capital light business model has yielded consistently strong levels of cash generation.
- ISS was listed on the Copenhagen stock exchange in March 2014, following nine years of private equity ownership
- In 2015, ISS generated organic growth of 4.4%, improved the operating margin by 10 basis points to 5.7% and reduced leverage (net debt to pro forma adjusted EBITDA) from 2.6x to 2.1x.
For more information on the ISS Group, visit www.issworld.com.
SOURCE ISS A/S
For further information: Nicholas Ward, Head of Group Investor Relations, email@example.com, +45 3817 6251; Martin Kjær Hansen, Senior Investor Relations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 3817 6431, http://www.issworld.com