Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors, to attend interactive, real-time virtual event
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, March 17, 2017 /CNW/ -- ISS A/S (ISS.CO, ISS DC, ISSDY) a leading global provider of facility services, with headquarters in Denmark, today announced that Senior Investor Relations Manager, Martin Kjær Hansen, will present at the dbVIC - Deutsche Bank American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Virtual Investor Conference on 22 March. This virtual investor conference is aimed exclusively at introducing global companies with ADR programs to investors.
DATE: March 22nd, 2017
TIME: 09:30am EDT
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask international companies their questions in real-time and to download a company's information in their "virtual trade booth" in the Exhibits section. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
Participation is free of charge.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
- ISS is one of the world's leading facility services companies, delivering a wide range of services including Cleaning, Property, Catering, Support, Security and Facility Management.
- ISS has approximately 494,000 employees and activities in 74 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and the Pacific, representing circa 90% of global GDP, serving thousands of private and public sector customers.
- ISS has a long track-record of stable organic growth, averaging c. 4% per annum over the past decade.
- Key to this growth is the company's strong focus on Integrated Facility Services (IFS) where multiple services are bundled under a single contract with a heavy focus on self-delivery. IFS continues to generate double-digit local currency growth rates and today accounts for 37% of group revenues.
- ISS's margins have proven highly resilient, through-cycle, but have improved gently and consistently over the past 13 quarters, driven by various strategic initiatives that are ongoing.
- ISS's capital light business model has yielded consistently strong levels of cash generation.
- In 2016, ISS generated organic growth of 3.4%, improved the operating margin by 7 basis points to 5.77% and paid a total dividend of 11.4 DKK per share (hereof 4.0 DKK extraordinary dividend).
For more information on the ISS Group, visit www.issworld.com
SOURCE ISS A/S
For further information: Nicholas Ward, Head of Group Investor Relations, email@example.com, +45 3817 6251; Martin Kjær Hansen, Senior Investor Relations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 3817 6431, http://www.issworld.com